SSC Combined (Higher Secondary Level (10+2) for Data Entry Operator, LDCs etc. Examination-2012)
SSC Combined 10+2 Level Exam 2012-2013 Date, Paper Pattern, Notification and Results of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name: Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerks
- Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 01.08.2012, for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1985 and not later than 01.08.1994)
- Educational Qualifications: Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent or higher examination from a recognised Board or University.
- Mode of Payment: Fee Payable of amount Rs100/-(Rupees One Hundred only)
Scheme of Examination:The examination will consist of a written examination and skill test for the post of Data Entry Operator and Typing Test for the post of Lower Division Clerk on Computer.
Scheme of written exam:
- General Intelligence (50 questions) – 50 Marks
- English Language (Basic Knowledge) ( 50 questions ) – 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (50 questions) – 50 Marks
- General Awareness (50 questions) – 50 Marks
Selection Procedure:Candidates will be shortlisted for the skill test on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination.
- Closing Date: 10.08.2012
- Date of Examination: 21.10.2012 & 28.10.2012
SSC EXAMINATION GUIDE:
- Current Affairs Questions-Answers for SSC Combined (Higher Secondary Level (10+2) for Data Entry Operator, LD clerk Examination-2012)